Friday 7 June 2019

28mm Prussian or Russian infantry

It has been a while since posting as the speed of painting has reduced to a snails pace since I have taken over the care of my son, Sunray Minor.

The Napolepnic Prussian project has moved on though with the completion of the 31st Infantry Regiment of the Russian Legion from the III Corps which fought in the 1815 Waterloo campaign at Wavre. The figures are the plastic Perry Russian infantry box which are of a high quality and a joy to assemble. Sadly I found these a bit tedious to paint and I clearly need to work on the recipe for Russian uniforms.

Thankfully this regiment is out of the way so back to more damilsr grey and blue uniforms! My focus now turns to more Landwher regiments, in parts thanks to Warlords recent sprue sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment