Friday 15 March 2019

40k Imperial guard flashback

The other day I spent an hour or so in the loft re-boxing my collection. Part of this was re-boxing one of the very first armies I ever collected, 2nd edition Imperial Guard.



All rather nostalgic! The Army is based on the Perrys 2nd Edition Cadian Shock Troops. The Army is heavily mechanised with a full tank company. Most of the Army is heavily converted being inspired by WD220's Tsargrad article. Troops wear peas pattern camouflage whilst the tanks are in Ambush pattern cam. All rather WW2 Germanic.


My collection was previously on a thread on Commissar Proboards about ten years ago, here are some images from that period.

 Commisar doing a Blam!
 Heavy stubber crew conversion
 Karskins
 Leman Russ Conqueror tank conversion
 King Russ (Vanquisher) conversion
 Bombard conversion
 Chimera bridge layer conversion
 Tank company
The whole Army... okay I am a treadhead

No comments:

Post a Comment