Sunday 10 March 2019

I'm back!

It really has been a while. Alot of ground has been covered since last we met, chiefly the birth of my son and the crapness of the blogger app! More posts to follow as there is a fair bit to report.

The Prussian project has moved on... four line regiments, one Jager and two Landwher painted. Blucher and his command stand complete.Russian legion started.



Gangs of Rome. This is my new addiction! Love the miniatures, reminds me of the awesome HBO series 'Rome'. Amazed at the buildings by Sarrisa, my first dip into the world of MDF terrain and the resin from Irongate. Looking to do more of this in 2019.



Bolt action. Vehicle hoarding continues apace and even managed to get a game in although I was soundly thrashed by the SS



Blood red skies, bought a copy at Warlord Shop in Nottingham, impressed by both the models and game play.




Empire project. The oldhammer/middlehammer bug has struck.I have been hoarding three armies for nearly a decade that I previously played in my youth, being Empire, Dogs of War and Bretonnians. Have been filling the gaps in my collection recently and stock taking of which you can see some of the Empire hoarding.


No comments:

Post a Comment